Oh Raigen what can I say about you. You are one of a kind and I love every little thing about you. For starters you act way too grown up for your age. You always have to do what your sisters are doing. You love and look up to them so much. You LOVE to shake it. You have always had some moves and you keep us laughing when you dance. You have quite the cheesy face and it makes everyone smile when you do it.

You also aren't a fan of pictures. This is you telling me "NO mama!"
This is you on your birthday. I said smile and this is what I got :). You were showing off for the camera with your new jammies and toys from friends. Lots of friends came and ate cupcakes with you and they all love you so much! You greeted everyone that day with "Happy Birthday to ME!"


At your doctors appointment the next day you were super shy (which is so not like you) until your sisters came and then your wild self came out. You didn't even cry when you got your shot. You weigh 29 lbs and are tall (don't remember the inches.) This put you in the 75% for height and weight.



At your doctors appointment the next day you were super shy (which is so not like you) until your sisters came and then your wild self came out. You didn't even cry when you got your shot. You weigh 29 lbs and are tall (don't remember the inches.) This put you in the 75% for height and weight.

Raigs we LOVE you! You're our sweet yet sassy spunky kid and you keep us on our toes. You make us laugh everyday with your funny personality. One of my favorite sayings you say to me is "I love you too mama." You bring such joy to our lives!


No comments:
Post a Comment