Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Family Pictures 2011

My cute friend Cat took our family pictures a few weeks ago and they are so good! Love them actually. I have 3 beautiful girls and 1 hot husband it can only equal good lookin picts right :). Well here they are.


At the very end Taylor wanted Cat to take a picture of her and her dad. Precious. The next picture Raigen was not having it. She was screaming so Jeremy was throwing her up in the air to see if she would look at the camera and smile....nope but her hair is pretty awesome in this picture.


Taylor and Sadie were so great for pictures. Sadie would NOT do a real smile she was taking things pretty seriously.


When the girls see this picture they say ewwww. But I kinda like it.

The many faces of Raigen.


And the girls all together. I like to call this first one SPUNKY, SASSY, and SWEET. That pretty much sums up each of there personalities.



There you have it. Pretty flippin cute huh :).

3 comments:

The Loftins said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE these pics they are alllll darling and you and Jer's pic is super sexylicious!!!!! I love your family you are all precious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amber said...

SO cute. You have the cutest girls ever! And you look SMOKIN!

Becky said...

Great family pics...your girls (and you two) are very sweet, and beautiful eyes too.