Monday, June 6, 2011

Taylor's Preschool Graduation!


I'll be the first to admit that I'm in denial that my Taylor is actually graduated from preschool and going to be in kindergarten this fall! She just LOVED preschool and tells me everyday that she's going to be in kindergarten. Her teacher would always say how she would adopt her if she could because she is just the sweetest little girl. Tay we are so proud of you and love you more than the stars in the sky :).

Taylor with her teacher Miss Margo. Raigen is getting ready to go get her.
Here she is sitting by her friend Madelyn.
With all her teachers. Miss Wendy (Taylor thought she was hilarious), Miss Margo, and Miss Kim
Tay and daddy after. It might have been a little bright or Jer is just winking at the camera.
They said the pledge of allegiance. So cute seeing all the kids recite this.
This is by her friend Karissa. Some of Taylor's favorite songs from this were God Bless America and the Bear Rap oh and Good Morning My Friend (in English and Spanish).
Now I just need to prepare myself for her going to Kindergarten.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kindergarten, really!? I can't believe you almost have a Kindergartener. She's so cute!

I'm so sad we missed fishing with you guys. Some other time.

Amber said...

Congrats Tay! So sweet, she is such a doll. You are such a good mom, that is why you have such good girls:)

Meegan said...

Aw. She is too cute. No surprise that she would be a teacher's fave. good luck with kindergarten, both of you.