Wednesday, June 22, 2011

KYLE'S HOME and a little Golf

My little brother just got home from his 2 yr mission in Paraguay! We are so excited to have him home. The girls thought he was so cool and so TALL! You can just tell he was a great missionary.
We took the girls to the driving range one day and it was pretty funny watching them try to golf. This first picture cracks me up.
There's the ball and she's got a huge golf club and now what?
Because I'm such a pro at golfing (I can count on 1 hand how many times I have been) I thought I would show the girls how to do it. Lol.
Raigen really wanted the club and so did Taylor.
And Taylor taking a swing. She actually did pretty good. Jeremy can't wait to teach her.

2 comments:

The Loftins said...

Looks like a good time sister! Congrats on your bro's homecoming that is so awesome!!!

Browns said...

How fun is that?! Maybe one day we can tag along. :) However, my kids can't handle mini golf, they hit the ball and then chase after it. I can only imagine what would happen at the driving range, lol!