Friday, September 18, 2009

Dance and Growing up!

Taylor started dance the other day. She loves it. It's very entertaining to watch. She really gets into it and can really shake it! Every once in awhile she will look up at me and wave just to make sure I'm still watching.
Here she is with one of her best friends Brylee. They are in the same class. It's going to be fun watching these two perform at some games this winter.

As here is little miss Sadie. Lately she is looking all grown up to me. She is starting to look like a little girl and not a baby. Maybe it's because I'm getting closer to having my new baby that she is looking older. I love this little girl. She has the funniest personality. Sadie is one of a kind that's for sure.

4 comments:

Amber said...

cute pics! Bry and Tay look alot alike to me. i hope they have dance this week!!

Amy Eaton said...

So sad we didn't get together yesterday! Hope taylor is okay...love that pic of Sadie she is looking so Big!

Alicia Steere said...

So cute! Your girls are just adorable!!! I SO wish we lived closer to have play dates! I miss you!!!

Elaina said...

Your girls are so cute good job on the dance class. Your little girl is getting so big and so cute as well.