I have gone back and forth on this issue for awhile now (hence me going from public to private back to public) but I was reading one of my friends blogs and this happened to one of her friends friend.
Click below and you might be surprised how REAL this is!
http://brookemartin.blogspot.com/
You have to be so careful with what you post now days. (Cat I hope you don't mind that I used this)
It just topped it off for me and I have decided to put my blog back to private and there it will stay. For the safety of my kids and family I think it's the only way to go.
I already have a lot of your email addresses from the last time but if you would like an invite leave me a comment with your email address or email me at nstucki@gmail.com.
Thanks!
12 comments:
This is Alesha and Adam; We would love to be added to your blog--alesha.stucki@gmail.com.
Hey no prob. I used it from my friend anyways. It is crazy creepy huh! Well Add me to your list sista!
:-)
cat
Hey our email address colonelstingray@yahoo.com if you would like to add us :) We are actually out here til the end of the month, and then we'll head back to Idaho and work the harvest...we're just doing all the random jobs..but it works :)
That story makes my stomach turn! I need to just get the 'going private' thing DONE! Don't forget to add me! kamiizzy@gmail.com
I love reading your blog. I don't know if you knew this but Jeremy and my cousin Jeff were good friends in High school. We all hung out one summer, it was pretty fun. Anyways we would love to be invited to your blog. clcloveless@hotmail.com We are private too so if you want to leave me your e-mail address I can add you guys to our blog. I read you are due in November. What day exactly? I am also due in November with my third on the
21st. Time sure does go fast. Crystal Batt Loveless
Hey Nicole...add me to your blog so I can stay caught up on everything. dan-candi@hotmail.com
You should have my e-mail but if not it's alan_dianedavis@yahoo.com
gmapple0501@gmail.com Thanks.
I think that going to a private blog is the responsible thing to do, you must protect your children.
Am I still on the invite list?
I have never thought of going private but now i think I just might...add me to your list.ameseaton@gmail.com
that is just so sick!!! I am so glad that you went private!!! A VERY GOOD CHOICE! Uggg!! I just feel so sick for that lady, and her kids. I love you and hope all is well Thanks for inviting me to your Blog! It's so cute :D
Brittany G.
Don't forget me when you go private. :) And yes, could you please move to AZ and run with me?
Post a Comment