Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Look who FINALLY decided to walk!



Yes my 15 month old baby has decided to officially walk this week. She is such a stinker. She has known how to walk for a couple of weeks but just chose not to. But this week she realized that she can actually do it! It's so weird watching her waddle around with her pot belly. I'm so used to her just crawling. And for more journaling purposes Sadie has 9 teeth and weighs about 21 lbs.

8 comments:

Jessica said...

What a big moment! How fun! I love her hair.

Cassie Mickelsen said...

Good job Sadie! What a cute little stinker! So how have things been going? I haven't seen you forever! We need to get together and let this kids play sometime this summer......if we ever have a summer! Did you get your birthday invitation for Saturday? I looked up your address so I wasn't sure if I got it right.

Elaina said...

What a big girl she is. Awesome job little stinker lol.

Catherina said...

She is such a doll! Seriously, so cute! Good job little one:-)

Annie Hebdon said...

I can't belive how big your kids are getting. We definately need to get together!

Lindsey said...

you failed to mention that the reason sadie is walking is because i came home:) hahaha love ya

Garren, Michelle, Ryker, Trey & Mikylee said...

Yeah!!! I love it when they start walking. It makes things so much easier. Have fun!!!

Jill said...

HOW FUN!!! This age is rather fun! Sorry we missed your party the other day, we will have to plan it at our house next time. How does May work for ya? I'm almost super busy every day till then. P.S. LOVE your extensions... I'll have to tell Amber she did a great job, and that I WANT SOME TOO :)