Oh the holidays. I LOVE this time of year. It's a non stop party around here. I have been so busy this month I haven't had much time to blog. Where do you begin. Well I went back to work part time at AMET in Rexburg. I worked there before I had Taylor so it's fun being back with some old coworkers. Between that and being a wife, mother, sister, and friend it gets pretty crazy and my days just go by so fast.
Heres's a run down of the last couple of weeks activites
1. I went to Twilight and LOVED it. Worth watching over and over again.
2. Thanksgiving with my side of the family. Loved seeing everyone and especially seeing my grandpa. It was so cute seeing him watch all the grandkids running around.
3. Going EARLY morning shopping and spending too much money and great deals. It's a family tradition that all the girls go and brave the crowds. My cousins from Vegas come and join in on the fun too. This year didn't seem as exciting as the past years but still alot of fun.
4. Hanging out at my mom's with the kids running wild. Taylor had so much fun with everyone especially Cala. Those two are just so funny. One day we found them both in my mom's bathtub with the water on. They were a little wet.
5. Taking family pictures. Thanks Tara for setting it all up. It's a pain to have to set stuff like that up but she did it. They turned out great. Some of the grandkids weren't so excited about pictures. Can you guess which ones?
6. The guys playing XBox till the wee hours in the morning.
7. Listening to Jeremy's brother Ryan report his mission. I love listening to missionaries when they come home. You can really feel the spirit.
8. Eating way too much food all weekend long! Ya need to workout really bad. I think I packed on 10 lbs. So much good food to eat I couldn't resist!
I couldn't get this off of center alignment so the numbers aren't lined up. Haha. Here's a bunch of pictures. Anyway I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Now to prepare for Christmas.
Heres's a run down of the last couple of weeks activites
1. I went to Twilight and LOVED it. Worth watching over and over again.
2. Thanksgiving with my side of the family. Loved seeing everyone and especially seeing my grandpa. It was so cute seeing him watch all the grandkids running around.
3. Going EARLY morning shopping and spending too much money and great deals. It's a family tradition that all the girls go and brave the crowds. My cousins from Vegas come and join in on the fun too. This year didn't seem as exciting as the past years but still alot of fun.
4. Hanging out at my mom's with the kids running wild. Taylor had so much fun with everyone especially Cala. Those two are just so funny. One day we found them both in my mom's bathtub with the water on. They were a little wet.
5. Taking family pictures. Thanks Tara for setting it all up. It's a pain to have to set stuff like that up but she did it. They turned out great. Some of the grandkids weren't so excited about pictures. Can you guess which ones?
6. The guys playing XBox till the wee hours in the morning.
7. Listening to Jeremy's brother Ryan report his mission. I love listening to missionaries when they come home. You can really feel the spirit.
8. Eating way too much food all weekend long! Ya need to workout really bad. I think I packed on 10 lbs. So much good food to eat I couldn't resist!
I couldn't get this off of center alignment so the numbers aren't lined up. Haha. Here's a bunch of pictures. Anyway I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Now to prepare for Christmas.

6 comments:
Wow, that's amazing that you're working again. I can't even imagine getting up and out the door! Your family pics are adorable! Where did you take them at?
fun fun. Glad you had a nice turkey day. Your family looks so cute and grown up, I can't believe Kyle and Courntey. (I think that was them) What??? They are still like 10 I swear.
i agree with watching Twilight over and over again. Don't know if i will get tired of it. Wonder how mkany movies they are going to make. I did the early morning shopping after Thanksgiving before don't know if I want to try it again. CRAZY! I even worked in it and had to wake up very early for it. Sounds like a lot of fun you had and the picture look great! How do you group the pictures like that?
i'm so glad you had a good thanksgiving! I loved having all the cousins here to entertain brylee.
I like the center alignment. Good idea making a list. I will have to remember that next time I get behind! Looks like you have been having a blast!
it was a fun but stressful/crazy weekend that's for sure! we will bring back the thrill of early morning shopping next year- it was too easy this year! and for the pictures, thanks goes to lyndi who let us use her camera, i'm so hooked and can't wait to get my hands on it again, and then take a few photoshop classes too. you look so flippin skinny, you need to eat before the idaho wind blows you away!!
Post a Comment