I am loving this warm weather and taking full advantage of it. Sadie is sitting up all by herself now. It is so nice just to have her sit there and play with toys. We went over to grandma and grandpa's and let the kids play in the water there. It was a blast. Their house is the grandkids favorite! Kacey my sister in law came with Hunter and Ridge. Hunter would say that the slide was dangerous and he was being dangerous. It was hilarious. Ridge and Taylor hung out in the pool. Sadie was chillin in her carseat. Then I took my achievement day girls on a hike at Cress Creek. I brought Taylor with me. It is a pretty fun hike. It is paved for 1/2 mile with picnic benches to eat at. The other half was gravel and let me tell you with a stroller it was quite the workout. As you can see in one of the pictures Taylor was so excited to get her picture taken with me. My good friend Jenny went Seattle and found some great deals on clothes for my girls so she picked up some for me. I love them all hence all the pictures with twinner outfits on. Thanks Jenny! Jaxon and Taylor were watching the sunset the other night. We have a prearranged marriage for them! Anyway I can't get enough of the sun!



10 comments:
Nicole, I just wanted to say that your two little girls are so cute! It looks like you have your hands full. Are you and your husband planning on attending the Madison Reunion this summer? Jeremy and Mitch went to school together so I was just wondering.
Tara
I love the pictures, thanks for sharing! Okay, that slide looks like so much fun!!! Shelby would LOVE to have a slide that big, who wouldn't!? :)
Oh, I'm sad we weren't there for the pool party! You're right, mom does have the best "grandma's house!" Love the new outfits, so fun to dress them as twinsies!
Wow! I almost cant handle the cuteness!!!!!
love
cat
p.s. love the picture of you and taylor! So funny!:-)
Hopefully you guys can make it to the zoo. Who knows with these husbands of ours;-)he he . :-)H ave to say though it was pretty hot when we went..whew! But if you do come down, we need to hang out!
cat
I love these pictures. I can't believe Sadie is sitting up. I feel like she was just barely born. Crazy how fast time flies! We definately need to get together. We need to do a barbecue or something since the sun is FINALLY shining! Give me a call when you guys have a free night or afternoon!
Look at Sadie!! She is getting so big and so cute!! Your girls are adorable.
Hooray for sitting up alone, Sadie! It's sad how fast babies grow up. I love the pic of her in her sun hat. Both girls are adorable!
Those are darling pictures... your kids are just so cute. Isn't the sun great! I am glad that you are enjoying what you can.. before it's too cold! :)
By the way, your anniversary is on my birthday... how fun!!! Happy late Anniversary!
OOOHH!! I love the twinsies outfits!! They are so cute and so are your girls!! :D
Post a Comment