My mom turned 50 yesterday. Here are just a few things we did to her! We love you!
Lindsey and Courtney decorated my mom's cars so she had to drive to work like this. The guy at Wendy's told her happy birthday:)! I called her to tell her happy birthday and she was saying how embarassed she was. I just laughed knowing that we had decorated her office too. She had no idea. So I get another phone call and her saying "I can't believe this." It was just too funny!Surprise! On Friday we had a surprise birthday party for mom. My uncle Blair ant aunt Celia got this wheelchair for her and dad wheeled her in. She thought she was going to dinner with them instead found a lot of family in the kitchen! It was really fun. Notice Lindsey building a giant Diet Coke cake. Great idea Tara!
My aunt and uncle also have a ball pit in their house. Yep that's right. It is so much fun. Mom jumped in to show her youth. The grandkids loved it. But I think my brother and sisters liked it more. Mom you still got it!
Here is Taylor giving mom her balloons. Sadie is alseep in her car seat. The balloon said "I demand a recount!" Overall we had a lot of surprised for mom and really had a good time. I love you mom and you are the best. Thanks for all you do for me and my family. Love you lots!

5 comments:
How fun I want a ball pit in my house! Happy 50th to your mom!
So glad to see the party pictures, I wish I could've been there:( Good job getting it all planned/put together, just wait for payback missy! You know how mom can be, it's going to be bad!! ha ha
Oh my gosh a ball pit - are you serious?! That is awesome! What adorable girls you got!
I should get a ball pit...thats awesome...I need your email address because we are going private and I don't want to shut you out...
Hey Nicole, I just wanted to let you know that Jed and Emily had their baby boy last night. He has had some trouble breathing and is in the ICU. He had a probe inserted to help him breathe, but will be in the ICU for at least 48 hours. If you could let your family know and please remember them in your prayers. Thanks, Gini
If you want more info call or email me. I dont have your email and I didn't want to put to much info on here.
Post a Comment