Monday, March 31, 2008

Smiles!

Taylor attempting to hold Sadie. Sadie looks like she is wanting some help!

Doesn't she just have the cutest smile! She is such a good baby. I thought Taylor was a good baby (which she was) but Sadie is a better baby! She just brightens my day everyday with her smile!
She is holding her head up so good now! I can't say enough good things about my kids! They are the highlight of my life. I am so ready for spring! I am running out of things to do inside with Taylor. I think she is getting ready to be outside too. I think this weekend is supposed to be nice! I am keeping my fingers crossed.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Amber said...

Cute girls....just like their mom.

Jake and Megan said...

Your girls are so cute. I can't believe how big Sadie is getting. By the way your birth announcement was so cute. Thanks for sending it to us.

Emily said...

Hey guys! I saw you had a blog when I discovered Tara & cole had one when I discovered Lorin & Cassie had one...etc. Ours is private so email me at jedemily@comcast.net & I'll send you the link. Your little family is so dang cute. Hopefully we can keep in better contact this way!!!
Jed & Emily

Stewart Family said...

Cute girls. Dido on the spring thing. Will this winter ever end? I've just decided to boycott the snow and break out my flip flops anyways!!

Jessica said...

Sadie has the cutest smile & gorgeous hair, good work!

Cordie said...

I love the first picture. They are going to be best friends! I hope I have another girl next so Olivia will have a sister close in age.