The first week April was SPRING BREAK for Taylor. Can I just say how much I love not being on a schedule?!? Love love love it! Since we were doing a staycation instead of going anywhere I wanted to do fun things everyday of the week. Monday we took it easy but made it to some stores for some shopping and treats. Tuesday we went to the zoo with our good friends the Loftins. The girls LOVE the zoo. The animals were all out and about and the carasel was up and going the girls were in heaven. Besides me having panic attacks about where all the kids were (constantly counting making sure we had everyone) it was fun! I don't have to take a stroller anywhere right now.....and that will last for about 4 more weeks. Lol. Sometimes I ask myself why am I starting over again? Haha no really I couldn't be happier to be having a baby around again. Anyways Wednesday I had to babysit kids so it was a park day. Taylor was loving running and having me time her. I got out there and she timed me while I ran...let's just say she killed me. Thursday was appointment day. Dentist....NO CAVITIES....Haircuts......Baby Appointment....had to get everything done before baby boy gets here. Friday we took the girls to The Croods. So funny! But I have to say I'm looking forward to Despicable Me 2 to come out. We were laughing so hard. Overall I think we had a pretty good staycation.
We also took the girls to Cal Ranch to check out the chicks and bunnies. Needless to say the girls tried their hardest to talk their dad into getting a bunny and no such luck. I even tried to get him to get one too. So no bunny at our house yet :).
Taylor was snapping pictures of Jeremy and I and we put on a pretty good show.
| Raigen has monkey toes like her mama! |
Back to reality this week. I really can't wait for summer to come. I love having all my girls home and just doing whatever whenever. It really is the best. Only 2 more months!
No comments:
Post a Comment