Saturday, February 25, 2012

Swimming and Modeling

Today we decided the take the girls to Layton Surf n Swim and the girls had a blast.  They are all getting so big and have the most fun personalities.  If you stay with us a day you'll see what I'm talking about.  With this new google I don't know how to post pictures side by side anymore so you'll have to deal with a long post.
Before getting in the pool

With Dad

Oh Sadie

Taylor loves showing off her missing teeth


Taylor underwater
Raigen swimming.  She has full concentration going on here tongue out and all.

Sadie and Raigen swimming to each other
Dad's underwater shot

Raigen flipping on her back

Sadie being silly

Taylor being silly

Haha getting ready for the waves

And the waves begin this is right before Taylor and Raigen flip over

Dad and Raigs
 Ok the next bunch of pictures are of Taylor and Sadie doing a little modeling around the house.  They love stealing the camera on taking pictures.











They make me laugh.  And little miss Raigen has been doing soooo good potty training!  I started giving her a mini egg after each time she went and she's been a champ!  It kinda makes me sad thinking that she's almost out of diapers and not really a baby anymore.  But I am excited not to buy diapers anymore too!  I'm so blessed to have these 3 little ladies in my life!  I love them so much.  Taylor is just so sweet and tenderhearted and a wonderful big sister and smart too!  Sadie is my little fashionista and is witty and full of drama and an all out girlie girl.  Raigen is hilarious and I mean funny, wild, and independent she thinks she's as big as the other 2. She may look like me but she definitely has Jer's personality.  Like I said I'm one lucky mom.  I love watching these girls grow up.  They are the bestest of friends and I hope it stays that way.

2 comments:

Ani B said...

What a fun place to have nearby. Can't wait for summer! and Happy (late) birthday! Sorry. Live it up cuz next year you body just starts breaking right down.

Browns said...

Your girls are darling!