Saturday, February 18, 2012

Last Year In My TWENTIES!!!!

Oh 29 it's a bittersweet age.  A realization that it's my last yr in my twenties!  Kinda sad.  But I had thee best birthday EVER!!!!!  For starters I have one amazing husband who spoils me rotten and 3 beautiful daughters who told me happy birthday constantly and gave me luvs and kisses all day :).  That's the best by the way.  And my cute sister in law Alysha just moved in with us and I can't get enough of her.  The cherry on top was my bestest friend Mindy came and stayed with me for 3 days and was here for my bday!!!!!  I wish she lived right next door to me.  On my bday we had so much fun.  Between cake and candy and going to the movies it was a fun filled day.  Saturday Mindy and I went and celebrated our birthday's by shopping the day away.  All I know is I'm not cut out for late nights and early mornings anymore.  A sign I AM getting old.  Lol. 
Lighting my own candles

Jeremy acting excited





This is how it's done right



Birthday spanks...Jeremy really got into it

Then the girls joined in.  They thought it was so fun!
Here's to living up my last year in my 20's!!!!  It's going to be a great yr.

1 comment:

tiff snedaker said...

Happy Birthday! I agree it is a bittersweet age. Sounds like you had a great day.