Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Main Squeeze

Oh how I LOVE this guy!
Of course I had to put up a picture of him doing what he loves. Too bad he can't do it as much as he would like down here. Jeremy is the MOST amazing man I know! He's funny, he can pretty much do anything he puts his mind to, he's smart, he's a great dad, he's a hard worker, and the list could go on and on. I'm so very lucky to have him and say he's mine! Right now he's putting in LONG hours at the house to get it ready for us to move into in 2 weeks. So far he's done the following (in a week pretty much), reframed the basement, did the electrical, the heating, raised the ceiling in the kitchen, put sheetrock up, painted, painted cabinets, and so much more. I'm just in awe of the talent this man has. Thanks for all you do for us babe! Happy Valentines Day :).

2 comments:

The Loftins said...

Love your Valentine to your man, super sweet and true what a guy getting all that done so quick, that's ambition right there! Super glad to have you guys on the Fed team! Love ya - An

Hale-O There said...

Hey where are you guys moving, I haven't been very good at keeping up with the blog world. That is a pretty huge fish he caught! and it sounds like you found a pretty talented guy;)