Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Taylor's Dance Recital 2010

Here's her little group all lined up before the performance. She's the 3rd from the right.
This is Taylor with her AMAZING dance teacher Michelle. Taylor loves her! We are for sure going to miss her next year.
Our little family after the performance. Yeah no one is really looking at the camera but hey a picture is a picture.
Sadie loved going to dance with Taylor. She would do the dance at home with Tay. Such cute girls.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

So cute! I can't wait to see you guys closer to us!

aabrownfamily said...

So I want to put my girls in a different dance group. Does she teach older girl? Is she in Rigby?

Cindy Spratling said...

I love little girl dance recitals. So precious! So... Colie... you are BEAUTIFUL!!!! I am staring at these pictures of you and you are flawless! Seriously. You are a knock-out in your green dress. Where did you get it? You should help a sister out and email me the details on your dress... it's so cute. You are adorable with your cute husband and darling daughters. Hope all is well for you! Love ya!