
My amazing hubby surprised me with tickets to this years SWEET SIXTEEN games! I couldn't believe it. I have always wanted to go to one of these games and they didn't disappoint! We got to go with one of Jeremy's friends from high school Kost and his lady Mikelle. We went to the California Pizza Co. for dinner and then off to the games.

This is the K State vs. Xavier. This game was AMAZING! It went into double overtime (not necessarily a good thing when your nursing:), but it was worth the pain! There were some crazy shots made. Kansas State ended up winning. I need to make a shout out to my little sister Lindsey for watching Raigen during these games. Raigen is a little bit of a mamas girl so I owe you one Linds!

We also watched Butler knock off #1 Syracuse in the first game. I had such a great time with Jeremy. Love you baby! You're the best. Pretty sure I was good entertainment for you! Go Orange right? I'm so glad you got us these tickets! Also a big thank you to Jeremy's family for watching Taylor and Sadie for us. They had a blast.
We finished up the interview process and Jeremy is now officially an employee of Federated Insurance. We are moving to Utah here in the next couple of months. I'm excited for the change and am ready to start this new adventure!
5 comments:
I'm glad you had fun! Sad that your moving though...boo.
My blog looks so good cuz my friend did a makeover on it for me:) i love it! i put her link on my blog.
That is so awesome that he surprised you with tickets!!! What a fun time! I am so excited for you guys to be moving, we will have to get together when we come down to visit Wade's family! :)
YAY! for some Hubby time...sounds like fun..need to have you and the girls over again Mike is going out of town again I will give you a call.
Thanks for the shout out, I was happy to watch Raigen, she is a cutie... when she isn't crying:) j/k always! I am just suprised you didn't share going to the wrong apartment when coming to pick up your child? Hahaha love ya
We are going to do a garage sale in April sometime. so if you would like bring what ever and what you want to sell it for. I will call you next week Mike leaves Sunday so maybe you and the girls can come hang out again.
Post a Comment