
The good ol' Stampede parade. Taylor was pretty excited to see all the horses and get candy(which they got a lot of.) Every horse that went by she would say "I love your horse."

Dad and Sadie. Once again Jeremy was so EXCITED for the parade. Let's just put it this way he would've rather stayed home and cleaned then go to this thing. But after some begging and some tears he came:).

Taylor is so concerned that Sadie was going to get ran over by something. She was holding her back. It's pretty cute how protective she is of Sadie. Sadie got into it picking up some candy of her own. My mom would be so proud.

I couldn't find Sadie when we got home and I found her in the car reading a book. Taylor had opened the door again and instead of playing outside Sadie would rather play in the car. Here is one of her many "happy" faces.
1 comment:
the girls look cute as ever! I love their pics and your blog looks great too! see you Thursday!
Post a Comment