Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Weekend

I took the girls to the zoo on Saturday but didn't have my camera because my husband was taking pictures of this.
The girls also got to go and play in the sprinklers at grandmas house but once again didn't have my camera because my husband was taking a picture of this.

He woke up at 2:30 am to go fishing opening day and had the best day fishing. And he thinks I'm crazy for waking up early to go shopping day after Thanksgiving. But we did get to go fishing with him and we did bring our camera this time. Our first fishing outing with dad.
Taylor reeling it in.
Isn't she adorable!
Drinking Mt. Dew. This kid would drink a 44 oz. if we would let her.



The girls had fun. Sadie just wanted to wander around and do anything but sit on the dock.. Taylor wanted to catch a fish every time she casted out. She got 2 but they flipped off the dock. She wasn't too thrilled about that. It was a good family outing.

5 comments:

Amber said...

i went 4 wheeling today with Broc and the kids so it sounds like both of us sacrificed our memorial day to do the guy stuff:) haha cute pics i'm glad you had fun and caught some fish! just don't invite us over if you cook it...hahaha j/k nicole!

Tara said...

looks like fun! and yes, the girls look adorable:) see you in a few days!!

aabrownfamily said...

So whee are the pictures of you fishing?:) You have such a cute little family. Can't wait to see what you new little addition will look like.

Lisa said...

Congrats on baby #3! That is so funny about your hubby taking pics of the fish while your out with the kids. Boys!

Jessica said...

I'm so grateful that my hubby is not a fisherman! I love fish, but I understand that fisherman like to go fishing a lot! My boys like MD too, if I weren't around they'd drink it all day!