I saw this on my friend Amber's blog and thought I would give it a whirl. Who doesn't love to gush about their husband:)!
5 things he LOVES
1- Hunting, Fly Fishing, and Golf
2- Miami Dolphins3- North Carolina Tarheels
4- Mt. Dew
5- Me and the girls!
5 things on his TO DO list
1- Work (He is SO busy trying to get his new company up and running.)
2- Work out or try to.
3- Seal the shower
4- Find some spare time
5- Hang out with us.
5 Foods he ENJOYS
1- Haystacks
2- Spaghetti (This is the only pasta he likes)
3- Steak
4- Is Mt Dew classified as a food....
5- Whatever I have cooked. He isn't too picky so that is a plus.
5 Things you may not KNOW about him
1- He has arthritis in his left arm caused by a shoulder injury in high school. It's so bad that he can't wear his wedding ring.
2- He is VERY funny. He just has a sense of humor that anyone can enjoy.
3- His 2 teeth on the side of his 2 front teeth are his baby teeth. They never fell out! So if they ever do I might have one goofy looking husband because he won't get them fixed.
4- He is quite the bargain shopper. It will take him forever to make up his mind on what is the best deal for big purchases. For example it took him like a month or so find a lawn mower this summer.5- He breaks out in song and dance at home whenever. It is pretty dang funny. He has got some killer moves.
5 PLACES he has lived
1- Rexburg
2- Ohio
3- Arco
4- Phillippines
5- Rigby
5 QUIRKY things about him
1- He HATES sweets. I know WHAT!!! But he really isn't a candy person. I guess that leaves more for me than right. He does like cookies though.
2- He HAS to sleep on the right side of the bed. Otherwise it hurts his bad shoulder.
3- He isn't ticklish at all.
4- He likes a clean house but I'm not the best person to keep it clean all the time (especially my closet.) In fact when we first moved into our home he made me a to do list. Ya that didn't last very long.
5- He gets REALLY into watching the dolphins or the tarheels play. He yells at the TV for bad calls, gets mad when they lose, gets excited when they win. It's a little ridiculous. He has their websites saved as favorites so he can check up on them everyday!
6 comments:
i'm glad you did this too! love the pic at the top...hilarious. I can't believe he hates sweets. that is definately quirky Jeremy. Have a good weekend!
Those are some funny things about Jeremy! I love the little Santa outfits for the girls, they look adorable! Question is, did you keep the outfits? :) We don't want you "stealing" anything!
the santa outfits are so adorable i love it! also your fam pictures are so cute you need to post some so we can see them!! thats fun to learn more about jeremy!! also thanks for the invite to the brunch i hope it was fun i had to work did you have a good turn out?
Nicole! I'm so sorry I didn't get back to you on the lunch date before Thanksgiving. I hadn't checked my e-mail for a while. I hope it was fun. I'll try not to be crazy the next time and actually show up! :)
p.s. Your girls make cute little santas!
Oh How fun! Carlos hates it when I blog about him! So I'm trying to still hang in there! Have you been to any girls' bball games lately? Your little santa girls are the CUTEST!! how I wish I have a girl!
Oh Stucki, what would the world be like without him?!
Post a Comment