I won this game on Emily’s blog! I love the hair clippies. They go with everything. You are so talented. Oh and I was really excited to win this because I beat my sis Tara. Good Luck sis I hope you win!
So the List o' Favorites blog game works like this:
Blog host shares some favorites; People comment on which item they would like to win; Blog host randomly draws a winning name; Blog host gifts the winner with their choice from list o' favorites; and Winner then carries on the List o' Favorites game on their blog. Let us begin.

1- Yes I love cereal! Especially anything that is loaded with sugar. I know not so healthy but I love it. I would eat it for every meal if I could! Jeremy is always telling me that I eat this stuff way to much. If you pick this favorite you can request which cereal you would like.
So the List o' Favorites blog game works like this:
Blog host shares some favorites; People comment on which item they would like to win; Blog host randomly draws a winning name; Blog host gifts the winner with their choice from list o' favorites; and Winner then carries on the List o' Favorites game on their blog. Let us begin.

1- Yes I love cereal! Especially anything that is loaded with sugar. I know not so healthy but I love it. I would eat it for every meal if I could! Jeremy is always telling me that I eat this stuff way to much. If you pick this favorite you can request which cereal you would like.
2- Candy. I know surprise surprise. I always have to have a candy fix. I like Skittles, chocolate covered cinnamon bears, and red vines. You can get all three!
3- I love Bed, Bath, and Beyond soap! My two favorites are Coconut Lime Verbena, and Freshwater Cucumber! Love love the freshwater cucumber. It smells sooooo good. You can get both!
4- This magazine is my favorite! I read it every month and will reread past issues. They just have so much good stuff in them. Eventually I will let Taylor cut out pictures and make things. But for now they are strictly for reading. I will get you a year subscription to this wonderful magazine!
5- Last by not least I love SHOPPING! It is a horrible habit I have. I especially like American Eagle. I work there once a month and love the clothes and the discount! So if you pick this one you can get a $10 gift card to AE!Remember you have to play to win! I will pick the winner here in a couple of weeks! Good luck!
12 comments:
This is like my 8th try to win one of these dam contests, so I just better win no matter what name you "pull out of the hat"! Nuf said! And when I do win, I'll take one of everything to make up for all the losses I've had to endure!
I love the coconut lime soap also! That is one of my favs for sure!
What a fun game! Tara, come on now, you gotta play fair!
If that is how Tara is going to play, I'm not but just in case, I also love parents magazine, but I already have a 3 yr subscription so I'll go with the bath and body works. Also a fabulous choice.
Memories, wow do I have some! The best was probably when we were at the stop light of Stop N Go and I thought you were stalling the car over and over and you were yelling at me that you weren't. Everyone was watching (so we thought):) Or when you would play with my hair till I fell asleep. Driving around listening to music checking up on "certain people". O, or when we were at a game and Jason Walker talked you into squeazing your chin, you not knowing it would leave a hicky mark. Well I could go on an on so I'll just stop there.
I think this is such an awesome idea! How fun! I will pick the soap...it took me a while to choose because I love them all as well...but I definately have a deep love for Bath and Body for sure! YEAH!
I have been trying to think of my favorites so I can do this game too. I might have to put bath an body soap on mine as well. So I choose Bath and body soap since I am almost out of it and Have already had to switch to REGULAR hand soap, it's just not as good. PICK ME! PICK ME!
OH HOW FUN!! I love to shop and the soap! Sooo... the gift card! :) Also i am interested in your scentsy.. maybe i could come by next week and let our littles hang out while i check them out. Also we could go to spray park.. i should be open next week!
I have to go for the soap...love those smells!
Nicole, this is so interesting. I think those are awesome choices. I would love the magazine. I have always wanted to read it. I get those soaps from my students every year...they are great.
I would have to say I'm one of the addicted shoppers and I love AE like you! Our discount is just irresistable!
what a fun blog game! I have to agree Amber...AE is my fav! But, I love everything else yo said too! I wanted to ask you where you did your fam pics, they are so cute. I love the one of your little girls...so cute.
I can't believe I skipped over your fav's. I'm glad you posted. Yes, you are Tara's sister. You love sweets! I vote for the parent magazine subscription. I need all the help I can get.
Post a Comment