Taylor has done so many funny things lately. Lets start with the above picture. She is all about being happy! She will walk around telling everyone to "Be Happy" in a high pitch voice. It is so funny. Even if she has tears in her eyes she will look at me and say "Mom, I'm happy" all while trying to smile. She cracks me up.
Notice picture #2. She is asleep on her floor. Well we took the side off her crib and she will sleep in her bed at night. But heaven forbid she tries to sleep in it during the day for her nap. We even tried to put the side back on and she just bails over the side. She has no fear. So now she will pull her pillow and blanket on the ground and fall asleep. Taylor gets her stubborness from her dad :)!
Is there a doctor in the house? Yes Taylor is all about kissing "owiees" better. She is making sure daddy is alright. She seriously stared at his finger for like 5 minutes. It was so funny. She kept asking Jeremy "Dad you ok" and then would say "Dad be happy"
And now my precious little Sadie at 8 weeks. She has her dads blue eyes too. She is such a sweet baby. Taylor will sit and talk to Sadie saying "hi Sadie hi" over and over. Sadie will then smile at her. It is too cute.

13 comments:
Nicole those are the cutest pics. Tay is a doll and makes me laugh. Her and Brylee need to play one of these first days. Bry misses her.
Your girls are soo Cute!!! you were definately blessed :) yes next time we come up we will definately bring mylo w/ us! He travels with us everyone that is driveable & he loves kids!!
Oopsy I meant to say Everywhere - My bad
Taylor is beautiful and I love that head of blonde hair. Sadie looks so cute and in that out fit, it must be from Old Navy!!
Taylor has such a cute little personality. I love that she's always trying to be happy. That's a great quality to have. And little Sadie's already 8 wks old?! Man, time flies.
Your girls are so cute. I hope someday I'll have one. Thanks for the offer. If I need it I'll call you like you don't have your hands full. Love Ya!!
Taylor sounds like a major sweetie! And you're so lucky that she still takes naps! Davy left naps behind a few months ago, not fair for a pregnant mom!
Taylor is adorable! She is such a doll. Your girls are just so pretty! Sadie has so much hair... I love that it's dark...was Taylor's dark or always blonde?
Those pictures are too cute! I can't wait for Taylee to start talking.
Cute little pix, I can't believe how much Sadie keeps changing! Love them lots!
So little Sadie is too cute with all that hair!! not to mention the eyes!!! you've got your hands full when these 2 are old enough to date!!!!!
Oh my gosh Nicole what a small world! Cindy and Kim were my friends from college as well! What a cute blog you have! Your family is adorable!And Sadie looks just like her sister did!! Thanks for finding me that was fun!! Hope all is well...
Maegan Hymas
I love seeing your girls grow, they are too cute!
Post a Comment