Hey Nicole! Congrats on the new baby. She is beautiful! Her and Taylor look so much alike. I really can't tell who is who. Hope everything is going great with the new baby. Lorin and I will give you a call next time we are in town so we can see her.
Hey Nicole! Congrats on the new baby. She is beautiful! Her and Taylor look so much alike. I really can't tell who is who. Hope everything is going great with the new baby. Lorin and I will give you a call next time we are in town so we can see her.
Thanks for the info Nicole. I wanted to let you know that we go to a play group on Thursdays called "Music Makers". It's at the new red brick church on the County Line. It goes from 11-12 and the kids sing songs and do fun activities. You can bring both your girls!! It would be fun to see you, if you ever want to come.
8 comments:
Hey Nicole! Congrats on the new baby. She is beautiful! Her and Taylor look so much alike. I really can't tell who is who. Hope everything is going great with the new baby. Lorin and I will give you a call next time we are in town so we can see her.
Hey Nicole! Congrats on the new baby. She is beautiful! Her and Taylor look so much alike. I really can't tell who is who. Hope everything is going great with the new baby. Lorin and I will give you a call next time we are in town so we can see her.
Hi Nicole! She is so beautiful! Congrats! We all need to get together to celebrate the new babies!
Thanks for the info Nicole. I wanted to let you know that we go to a play group on Thursdays called "Music Makers". It's at the new red brick church on the County Line. It goes from 11-12 and the kids sing songs and do fun activities. You can bring both your girls!! It would be fun to see you, if you ever want to come.
Colie, what cute girls you have. Congrats on Sadie (what a cute name too)...I've been out of the loop for awhile. I can't wait to meet her in person!
Oh my word! They look so much alike it's crazy! THey are soooo cute with that dark hair! Hope things are going well with the two kids! :)
Hi Nicole,
I just happened upon your blog today, your family is adorable! I'm glad things are going so well for you, you're a wonderful person!
Wow! They look like twinners, but I think the top is Sadie and the bottome one's Taylor. Am I right? At least they're equally cute :)
Post a Comment